samedi 20 novembre 2010

Preparations

My piano's closed lid serves as a makeshift drying station for these old-school parcel labels. I handstamped these myself using a custom rubber stamp made by Cupcaketree. The wonderful skeleton key stamps are from Norajane.
***
I am currently preparing for my first Craft show since opening velonoir, my store on ETSY. It will be held at my workplace where it has been an annual tradition these past few years. Creative employees are encouraged to join as vendors, so here I am finally «outing» myself as a crafts person. A portion of vendors' sales will benefit cancer research or cancer patients. It is always inspiring to create for a good cause and with friends from work backing me up, it makes creating fun!

A trouser hanger becomes a drying rack for my handmade photocards stamped with my logo. The scarves serve as protective cushion against the wall ;)
***
Since my living space also incorporates my crafting space, I have learned to use unlikely surfaces and everyday objects to keep the crafting chaos in control (well...sort of). 

One of several extra paper bags donated by a friend and a smaller bag made from a catalogue page--both are now fancy packaging.
***
In the spirit of eco-friendly packaging, I try to use recycled materials. Repurposing objects and materials is one of my favorite things to do. I found another use for catalogue pages before putting them in the recycling bin!


Until next time, thanks for reading. =(^.^)=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire