vendredi 15 juillet 2011

Harry Potter-mania

Today marks the release of the Harry Potter film series' final installment. I have to admit that I have been a bit out of the loop since I got busy with life, work, and my ETSY shop. The only way I get to find out that a new movie is coming out is when my Platform 9 3/4 print starts selling like pancakes or gets featured in several wonderful ETSY treasuries. 
Through the years, I have read all the books though I have not seen all the released films. Perhaps, I prefer to imagine Harry's world rather than see Hollywood's rendition of it. Since joining ETSY, I found several talented artists who have their own version of the wizarding world. Below are a few of my favorites (Click on each photo for more info). Enjoy!
=(^.^)=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire