mercredi 19 octobre 2011

Parisian Holiday


Once again, I'm taking out my slightly dented passport along with a handful of  Métro tickets to visit an old friend I have not seen for a couple of years. I'm going to introduce her to my sister who has never seen her in person. This is our first trip together.

Autumn in Paris should be wonderful--not hot but not too cold and not too busy with the students back in school (la rentrée) and most Europeans back at work. The cooler weather should be favorable for wearing nicer clothes since Europeans are generally more well-dressed.

For the first time, I'll be taking photos with an SLR alongside my trusted point-and-shoot. It will take some adjusting since I am not really used to lugging a bigger camera but I am still looking forward to seeing all those familiar places through a different light and a different lens.

1 commentaire: