mercredi 5 octobre 2011

Photographic Tinkering

After several months of deliberating (and saving), I finally decided to get a Digital SLR. This will be a slightly new experience since I have not handled a camera like this in a while. As most of you know, I use a point-and-shoot for all my photography. 

I like the feeling of being in control when it comes to taking photos but I also like being less conspicuous. A big camera almost always screams «tourist» and it often changes the way locals treat you. Nevertheless, I feel that it's time for me to spread my wings and venture with an SLR.
Here are a few photos I have taken since I got my new toy. I especially like being able to change the aperture when it comes to photographing small objects or focusing on details. I also like the feature where I can take night photos without a tripod. It's going to be a learning curve but I'm looking forward to using this new tool and looking through a different lens for sure.

 
 
 
 


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire