mardi 29 mars 2011

Monsieur Hulot's Holiday, carefree vintage inspiration


Another of Jacques Tati's masterpieces, Monsieur Hulot's Holiday (Les Vacances de Monsieur Hulot), is one of my favorite classic French films. There's something lovable about the bumbling Monsieur Hulot that makes me laugh. I find this film quite endearing because of its lightheartedness. It also satisfies my fancy for anything 1950s retro. I would love to actually visit Saint-Marc-sur-Mer someday. It's the seaside town made famous by this film. For now, I shall be content with humming the movie's theme and this collection inspired by the film. Click on the images for more info. Enjoy!


=(^.^)=

3 commentaires:

  1. What an interesting post! Thanks for including my hat with all these other awesome items. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i like the stripes top & the shell! Lovely & inspiring pics!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful selection ! I'm really happy that my photo is included here.
    Thank you :)

    RépondreSupprimer