jeudi 7 avril 2011

Favorites of the day: Mes coups de coeur du jour

I recently purchased a pair of vintage opera glasses from a lovely ETSY shop called High Street Market. They were just the perfect size to fit inside a small handbag or clutch. Once in a while, I would treat myself to a performance at the Seattle Symphony or the Seattle Opera.


Inspired by my vintage find, here are a few more treasures for those times when one wants to feel elegant and refined. I chose each piece for its distinctive design, color, and detail. Click on image for more info.

6 commentaires:

  1. Great finds! Thank you so much for including my vintage purse!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful finds! I'm usually not a ruffles kinda girl but that top is lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh, I love all your choices, they are spectacular!
    Thank you so much for including my shrug between these wonders!
    Your blog is fantastic and so is your shop!
    Warmly
    Silvia

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Cool picks! And I saw some fellow Etsy shops I'd never seen too! Cute blog!...Just stopping to say Hi! I followed a link from What? No Mints?! Come visit me too...any time! :-)

    http://poetesswug-thewugsbackyardblogspot.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. what a fabulous collection !! merci so much for making me part of it. I love all your selection . and this Retro Style Hand Knitted Shrug is just to die for !!

    xoxo

    sabine

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thank you so much for including my Turnaround top among this fabulous items.
    Shira

    RépondreSupprimer